Post a Job
- Already have a Handshake account? Post jobs and internships here.
- Need to set up a Handshake account? Get started here.
- Questions? Check out Handshake’s Employer FAQ’s here.
- Want students to reach you directly? Join our Rogue Valley employer database here.
Hire an Intern
An internship is a fabulous way for you to infuse your organization with new talent, build experience in your employees of the future, and mentor the next generation of leaders in your field. Southern Oregon University is committed to experiential learning for its students. If you would like to learn more about academic internships, select the appropriate link or contact SOU Office of Career Connections at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find answers to your internship questions with SOU’s Internship Hiring Guide
- Post your internship opportunity on Handshake
- Join our employer database to post contact information for students interested in setting up an internship
- Download a worksite agreement form
- Download a student internship agreement form
- Download a sample internship evaluation form
Recruit on Campus
Come join us on our beautiful Ashland campus for an opportunity to talk directly to our students. Career fairs offer a chance to talk to large numbers of students at once, while tabling in the Stevenson Union can help you connect to students in a less formal setting.
- Want to attend our Spring Career and Internship Fair? Find out all about it here.
- Need to reserve an info table in the student union? Contact the Stevenson Union scheduling team for rates and reservations.
SOU is a liberal arts university with a strong focus on career preparation for its students. We offer nearly 40 majors and minors, many of which offer several concentration options for more focused study. Additionally, SOU students can choose between nearly 20 pre-professional programs, more than 10 certificates, 15 graduate degrees, and almost 10 online degree or certificate programs.
- Want to learn more about our innovative programs? Visit our Academic Programs page.
The SOU Office of Career Connections adheres to the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles for Ethical Professional Practice and expects employers to do the same.