Identifying a career that will be a good fit for you requires careful exploration of your values, interests, and skills. Use the following tools to EXPLORE your own unique traits before beginning to research various professional paths.
Career Planning Tools
Welcome to the Oregon Career Information System (Oregon CIS), Southern Oregon University’s online career and education planning system. This is a self-paced career guidance tools designed to help you select the right major, clarify your career goals, and provide you with valuable occupation information.
First-time Oregon CIS users:
- Access the Oregon CIS log-in page
- Log-in using SOURaiders as your username and Raiders123 as your password
- Click on the My Portfolio tab
- Click the blue Create My Portfolio button
- Complete the registration information and click Submit
Returning Oregon CIS users:
- Visit the Oregon CIS log-in page
- Use the log-in information that you designated when you set up your account
16 Personalities (Personality test with extensive results analysis, including career)
Traitify (90 second personality-to-career test)
Sokanu Career Explorer (30 minute personality-to-career test)
Career Interest Tests
Career Change Tool
Use your resume to find career suggestions with this Jobscan Career Change Tool.
SOU Office of the Dean of Students
Stevenson Union, Room 321
1250 Siskiyou Blvd.
Ashland, OR 97520