NSLS Leadership Program at SOU
The NSLS is the largest and only accredited leadership honor society in the United States. Our new, local chapter is part of this national organization with more than 700 chapters and over 1.5 million existing members. Students are selected based on exemplary academic achievement and leadership potential. Our chapter members will have access to:
- Over $400,000 in scholarships
- An exclusive NSLS job board
- A personalized letter of recommendation
Our leadership program teaches interpersonal skills that give you an advantage in a competitive job market.
Hear directly from current members as they share how the NSLS has changed their lives.
If you become a member, you can also:
- Learn from top global leaders like former US Presidents, CEOs, celebrities, and more with exclusive
- Meet new friends and make lifelong connections (on-campus and virtually).
- Overcome challenges with success coaches, shortcutting your way to your goals.
- Gain access to exclusive private networking events.
Visit the NSLS website to learn more and accept your nomination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some common questions we receive are listed below. If you have any other questions, visit nsls.org to chat with a team member or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org .
What do I have to do to become inducted?
The Steps to Induction take approximately 9-10 hours over the course of the semester and you can complete it at your own pace.
Please note: The application submission window has closed for this year.
Is this recognized on campus?
We are a Registered Student Organization (RSO). Student members in our chapter will join more than 1.5 million members nationwide.
SOU Office of the Dean of Students
Stevenson Union, Room 321
1250 Siskiyou Blvd.
Ashland, OR 97520